- What are The Sims™ 3 Store Goodie Boxes?
- What items can I get in a Goodie Box?
- How many items do I get in a Goodie Box?
- Could I receive items that I already own?
- Could I receive items that are already free in the store?
- What extras do I get if I purchase the “Buy Three” or “Buy Five” option?
- After I purchase a Goodie Box, where do I find out what I received?
- Can I gift a Goodie Box to another The Sims 3 member?
- What happens to the items in my Wish List if I receive them in my Goodie Boxes?
- How can I see all the items that I have received through The Sims 3 Goodie Boxes?
What items can I get in a Goodie Box?
Goodie Boxes have different content offerings at different times. With each box, you may receive one or more items from a particular store category, worth at least the amount of SimPoints you paid. You may also receive one or more bonus items from any category in The Sims 3 Store. This bonus could range from an individual item, to a set, or to a world. The best part of the bonus is that it’s not included in the purchase price. Users who own nearly everything from a certain category may not receive bonus content.> Back to top
Could I receive items that I already own?
You should not receive individual items you already own. There are a few cases where it may appear that you have received duplicate items.> Back to top
- If you receive a set as your bonus content, there may be items from within that set that you already own.
- If you own all the individual items from a set, but did not purchase the set as a whole, you may receive that set as a bonus item.
- Some items such as hair have different ages or genders that are sold separately. Although these items share the same name and may appear to have the same image, they are different items.
If you are experiencing an issue apart from these where you think you have received a duplicate item, please contact http://help.ea.com.
Could I receive items that are already free in the store?
You will not receive any items that we have given away for free in the past. Any item you receive in a Goodie Box is content that is available for purchase with SimPoints.> Back to top
What extras do I get if I purchase the “Buy Three” or “Buy Five” option?
When you select the “Buy 3” option, you purchase three Goodie Boxes and receive one additional Goodie Box. When you select the “Buy 5” option, you purchase five Goodie Boxes and receive two additional Goodie Boxes. So buying in bulk really does pay off—the more goodies you buy, the more extra goodies you get!> Back to top
After I purchase a Goodie Box, where do I find out what I received?
After you’ve confirmed your Goodie Box purchase, you will have the opportunity to reveal the content you received. Or you can go to your Purchase History to see all the goodies you received and download from that location.> Back to top
Can I gift a Goodie Box to another The Sims 3 member?
We do not have a gifting option for The Sims 3 Store Goodie Boxes at this time.> Back to top
What happens to the items in my Wish List if I receive them in my Goodie Boxes?
You can still receive Bonus items that are also on your Wish List. However, there is no need to start removing items as we've taken care of changing the status of the items so they cannot be gifted to you.> Back to top
How can I see all the items that I have received through The Sims 3 Goodie Boxes?
You can go to your Purchase History and select the Goodie Box filter to view all of your items that you have received.> Back to top