This patch upgrades the Sims 3 launcher for the Mac to have the same functionality as the launcher does on a PC.
Complete list of changes:
- Mac Users can now export custom content from within their game like Sims, objects, lots and patterns.
- Mac Users can now find their screenshots and videos in the Uploads tab of the launcher.
- Mac Users can now upload screenshots and videos to My Studio.
Mac Users can now upload custom content like Sims, objects, lots and patterns to the Sims 3 Exchange.
- Mac Users can download custom content from the Sims 3 Exchange and the Sims 3 Store.
- Mac Users can install and uninstall custom content in their game.
- Mac Users can “Open Launcher” while the game is running from the options menu.
- Mac Users can view patch notes on available patches in the Game Updates tab of the launcher.
- Mac Users can choose to run the game with or without custom content from the launcher.
- On the offline launcher page, the “click here” link to refresh the page when user is connected to the Internet has been fixed.
- Mac Users can now set their Sims 3 Store purchasing preferences to “Always download immediately after purchase”